Local 330’s elected bargaining team is prepared to begin negotiating our 2017-2019 contract. Nominations and elections for the CWU bargaining team concluded last fall, and since then our representative bargaining team has been hard at work:
- Soliciting contract proposals and survey responses
- Crafting contract proposals from your submissions
On June 14 our team will meet with management to begin the work of reaching a collective bargaining agreement that reflects our shared values.
During negotiations we will focus on attaining a contract that enables our university to:
- RECRUIT & RETAIN high quality staff by establishing competitive salaries
- ENSURE SAFE, STABLE working conditions
- CREATE A RESPECTFUL & INCLUSIVE workplace for all
MISSION & SHARED VALUES
Our negotiations process we will be guided by our mission and shared values.
- To use our collective power to negotiate a contract that strengthens the quality of our working conditions and the services we provide.
- Institutional transparency and accountability
Professional respect and safety
Negotiations begin June 14. Mark your calendars!
- June 14, 22-23, 29-30
- July 6-7, 13-14, 28
- August 3-4, 17-18
Make your support visible by wearing your AFSCME GREEN t-shirt. The team needs your support to bring you a strong contract.
Need supplies? Please contact your bargaining representative or Mark Hamilton at 800-562-6002.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
- Attend bargaining update meetings and Local 330 general membership meetings.
- Watch for bargaining updates via email and bulletin boards.
- Complete and turn our bargaining priorities survey. Make sure your priorities are our focus.
- Send us your questions online using the form at http://wfse.org/neverquit/cwu/
CWU BARGAINING TEAM
- TEAM MEMBERS: Chris Everett, Betty Hawkins, Skip Jensen, Kerry Neubauer, Robert Paul, Brad Rasmussen, Peter Ross, Chris Stebbins
- LEAD NEGOTIATOR: Bob Keller